10 Affirmations to Transform Yourself Into a Better Leader
So, what are affirmations? Affirmations always have 3 consistent elements: They are said in the present tense, only include positive words, and are spoken as a statement of truth. Affirmations truly work because your brain functions literally and in the present moment.
Use these ten affirmations to help nurture your leader mindset. Repeat them out loud, several times a day.
1. I am confident and able to handle any obstacle thrown in front of me.
2. My presence is my power.
3. I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
4. I treat others with respect and appreciate their individuality.
5. I have the power to create positive change.
6. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
7. I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself.
8. I am grateful to learn from new experiences, even if I struggle.
9. I am focused and persistent.
10. I am proud of myself and all that I have accomplished.
Research suggests that affirmations can help you to perform better at work. Spending just a few minutes thinking about your best qualities can decrease stress, increase your confidence, and improve your chances of a successful day.